Monday, March 29, 2010

The day I started a blog.

It's been brought to my attention that the Internets are completely void of blogs written by moms, for mom, and about moms. Oh, wait...that's not true? Well, I hear there's an opening in the 'blogs with pictures of cute kids' genre. No? Hmph. Well, there may be roughly 4382904230 'mommy bloggers' already in the game, but one more can't hurt (too much).

I'm Jessica, a proud mama of two kids-






Cal: 3.5 years old, loves broccoli, energy level of a caffeine-chugging chimpanzee















and Samantha: 13 months, happy flower child, likes to change her clothes every 10 minutes.







I'm a SAHM, married to my love (who I met at a red light, as unbelievable as it sounds!) for 5 years.







The hubs and I were both born and raised in the Midwest, but we traded the cornfields for the mountains and had some amazing adventures in Colorful Colorado.

It was an amazing experience in an amazing place, but now we're back in the Midwest so our kids can be near their grandparents and enjoy all that Middle America has to offer (think: county fairs, lightning bugs, pork tenderloin sandwiches, in no particular order.)


I've learned, unfortunately,that days fly by, memories fade a bit, and that these are truly the days to be cherished, so I hope that I can use this blog to keep a record of life with my loves and the fun things we do along the way!


No comments:

Post a Comment